Collaborative cApacity Programme on ITS Training-educAtion and Liaison
CAPITAL is a coordination and support action co-funded by the EU under the Horizon2020 (H2020) Research and Innovation Framework Programme Grant Agreement No 724106. CAPITAL project is deployed by a consortium of 11 partners from 8 European countries. The consortium’s vision is to design and deliver a collaborative capacity-building programme.
CAPITAL objectives and areas of intervention are the following:
- Create a platform of practitioners in the public and private sector in the field of (Cooperative) ITS deployment by establishing synergies with existing regional, European and international activities.
- Identify and assess the capacity needs and knowledge gaps and constraints of the practitioners in the field of (Cooperative) ITS.
- Develop an ITS deployment transferability handbook of case studies (including their respective business models) and support the decision making process for deploying C-ITS.
- Design, Implement and assess the collaborative capacity-building programme in 7 European cities.
- Develop a user awareness strategy and promote dissemination and awareness of the collaborative capacity-building programme to other ITS stakeholders.