ICCS is involved in several educational activities, projects and Networks of Excellence (NoEs). Educational activities include the following :
- Supervision of Diploma, M.Sc. and Ph.D. Theses of SECE and other NTUA students
- Seminars by ICCS researchers and European / International visitors
- Workshops and Symposia (National and International) communication, informatics and systems
- National and European educational design projects aiming at harmonizing electrical and information science curricula and developing suitable unified educational material (hand copy and electronic)
- Participation in several interuniversity educational programmes (ERASMUS, SOCRATES, LEONARDO)
- Participation in major NoEs such as MOBINET, EUNITE, INTUITION etc.
Details on educational activities are given in the relevant positions of the activities of ICCS’ laboratories and research units.